Https Tutorials - Test Yourself
"SSL" stands for
- Safe Sockets Layer
- Socket Security Layer
- Secure Sockets Layer
- Scrambled Safely, Locked
"HTTP" Stands for
- HyperTransmission Text Profile
- HyperTransfer Text Protocol
- HyperText Transfer Protocol
- How Techies Torture People
"HTTPS" stands for
- HyperText Transfer Procedure Safe
- HyperTransfer Text Protocol Secure
- HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure
- Help! Too Technical! 'Puter Scrambled!
"PKI" stands for
- Private Key Infrastructure
- Procedure for Key Initialization
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Powerful Kludge Improvement
Key: 1 point for every question you answered "C."
- Points: Internet novice. Comodo reminds you that it is important to keep your personal information safe online by looking for HTTPS in your browser's address bar before you enter valuable information such as your personal identification number, date of birth, or mother's maiden name.
- Good for you! You didn't get them all right, but don't feel bad. Remember, encryption is a college-level subject.
- Secure online. You keep yourself safe from online predators by understanding SSL and what a SSL Certificate is.
- Advanced. By understanding online safety and explaining it to others, you are building trust online.
- Webmaster. Congratulations! You have mastered the basics of encryption and SSL. Please proceed to the advanced tutorial HTTPS for Webmasters.