Wildcard SSL: Comodo SGC Wildcard Certificate
Secure unlimited sub-domains on your website with a single Comodo SGC Wildcard SSL Certificate (e.g. www.yourdomain.com, secure.yourdomain.com, signup.yourdomain.com). Comodo SGC Certificates are a cost effective and efficient means of securing all sub-domains without the need to manage multiple certificates.
Why Choose a Longer Certificate Term?
- Significant savings vs. shorter-term certificates
- Reduced risk of a trust-eroding expired certificate on your site
- One less thing to do or worry about next year
Why do I need a SGC Wildcard SSL Certificate?
- Ease of Management - Enterprises and Web Hosts can use a single certificate to secure multiple sub-domains of a domain name without the need to worry about tracking and managing individual certificates that may have different expiry dates, installation processes and technical requirements.
- Grows with your on-line business - by allowing you to secure unlimited sub-domains, SGC Wildcard SSL Certificates build flexibility into your online operations. Buy a certificate once and continue to use it to secure each new section of your website as and when you decide to expand.
- Protect the widest customer base imaginable - SGC technology upgrades older browsers so they can connect at full 128- or 256-bit encryption levels meaning you convert more sales by protecting more customers than with a regular SSL Certificate.
Why Comodo for your SGC Wildcard SSL Certificates?
- Unbeatable Price - from P.A.O per year, Comodo SGC wildcard Certificates are the most affordable and commercially viable choice for Enterprises and Web Hosts. Each SGC Wildcard certificate comes with unlimited server licensing included in the price - meaning you are free to install it on as many physical servers as you wish.
- Industry leading support - as the world's second largest SSL Certificate provider, Comodo has the infrastructure, experience and depth of knowledge to help you every step of the way.