Wildcard Certificate: Comodo SGC SSL
Comodo SGC SSL Certificates upgrade the encryption capabilities of older browsers from 40-bit encryption into full 128- or 256-bit encryption. This means your website protects and is trusted by the highest number of internet users possible, even the millions using older versions of Windows and Internet Explorer.
Why Choose a Longer Certificate Term?
- Significant savings vs. shorter-term certificates
- Reduced risk of a trust-eroding expired certificate on your site
- One less thing to do or worry about next year
Why do I need SGC SSL Certificates?
- Protect the widest customer base imaginable - SGC technology upgrades older browsers so they can connect at full 128- or 256-bit encryption levels, meaning you convert more sales by protecting more customers than with a regular SSL certificate.
- Protect your customer's personal information - provide assurance that information is kept private while being transmitted and that data sent and received cannot be tampered with or forged.
- For compliancy - with payment gateway security requirements, SOX, HIPAA and others.
Why Comodo for your SGC SSL Certificates?
- Industry leading support - as the world's second largest SSL certificate provider, Comodo has the infrastructure, experience and depth of knowledge to help you every step of the way.
- Unbeatable Price - from P.A.O per year, Comodo SGC wildcard Certificates are the most affordable and commercially viable choice for Enterprises and Web Hosts. Each SGC Wildcard certificate comes with unlimited server licensing included in the price - meaning you are free to install it on as many physical servers as you wish.
- Expands with your on-line business - Unlike other providers, we do not double, triple, or spike the price of your Certificate for every additional license. Each certificate comes with unlimited server licensing included in the price - meaning you are free to install it on as many physical servers as you wish as your business grows.